Dr. Chad Brown is a licensed Chiropractor serving the Flowood community since 1996.
Dr. Chad Brown has been freeing people from pain in his clinic in Flowood, MS. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Brown is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients. His treatment approach is simple. Deliver quality Chiropractic care where the primary focus is the patient. He believes to treat each patient as though he were treating his own family and make any additional referrals regarding diagnostics or specialist when needed.
Dr. Brown uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Brown is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Chad and his wife, Kim, have three children. He enjoys raising his family, bass fishing and deer hunting.
- Northwest Rankin High School Class of 1990
- University of Mississippi Oxford, MS
- Life University School of Chiropractic Marietta, GA
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Mississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners (#917)
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- International Chiropractic Honor Society - Pi Tau Delta
- Fellow of International College of Chiropractors - 2006
- Mississippi Chiropractor of the Year - 2007
- American Chiropractic Association
- Mississippi Chiropractic Association - District representative (1997-2000), Vice-President (2001, 2009, 2010), President (2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007)
- Mississippi Radiation Advisory Council